Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Carbon now available for IPS.Suite 4.x

Carbon for IPS.Suite 4.1.x

Carbon, originally designed for the 2.x and 3.x series of IP.Board, has been released for IPS.Suite 4.x. Carbon proved to be very popular among gaming sites and is once again aimed at gaming sites for 4.x.

promo.jpg

The blue carbon texture can be edited to any colour of your choice with a few clicks in the theme settings. No image modifications are required, which is a great improvement over the 3.x series. A background picker is also available if you would like to offer your members a range of background images (up to 6 are supported).

Feel free to take a look at the full list of features and a live demo of Carbon!

If you'd like to spice up your forum in the new year, the 'xmas2015' coupon has been extended until December 31st. The coupon saves you $10.00 on any theme, so act fast if you'd like to take advantage of the discount! :)

• Like 2

Excellent work buddy, looks damn nice. So nice that I'm thinking to get it the carbon and replace the uniform.

However guys would the carbon or wireless theme be better. Uniform is light and I know that there are allot of people like dark like carbon.

On the demo board it's showing up like this:

YuMBzlp.jpg

But on my board it's showing up like this:

aQww7eb.png

o.O

Also could you by chance post instructions in the client board on which specific settings are required to change the colors for those who might be less knowledgeable on those aspect. I thought maybe it'd have an easy preset selection of orange, red, blue, green; but it seems like we actually have to set it all up.

EekIV2O.png

We're very new to all this and we wern't aware 'old' versions of the Carbon won't work on the new IP Boards, is there any way we can swap to the usable version?

I've replied to your message on Facebook.

Sorry to be a pain but the refund still hasn't gone through and we needed to launch the forums today, this is super urgent we get this sorted please!

Hello,

I'm currently away until tomorrow night with limited internet access, via my phone. If you go ahead and purchase the 4.x version, I'll refund the original 3.x payment for you tomorrow when I'm back on a computer! Sorry for the delays.