Christmas discount coupon!

Ehren

With Christmas just around the corner, it seemed like the right time of year for a discount coupon.

During checkout, use xmas2015 as your coupon to receive a $10.00 discount. It can be used on new theme purchases OR on theme renewals.

The coupon is valid until December 28 - so if you're planning on purchasing a new theme for 2016, don't miss out! :)

The whole cart system is pretty buggy actually. I click add to cart, then I go to cart, type in coupon code, and suddenly the cart empties itself. I retry and it tells me I already used coupon code and then my cart emptied itself again. I try to add a second skin to my cart, and the cart emptied itself. o.O

I've tried it a few times - it seems as though your cart will be emptied if you press Checkout, but then decide to cancel the checkout by browsing to a different page. (ie. Once you press checkout, you must complete the process).

I was able to add items to my cart and enter the coupon code without any problems. I was then directed to Paypal with a $20.00 payment instead of $30.00, due to the coupon.

I've temporarily enabled the Default IPB theme. Change to it using the menu at the bottom left and see if that solves your problem. :)

The whole cart system is pretty buggy actually. I click add to cart, then I go to cart, type in coupon code, and suddenly the cart empties itself. I retry and it tells me I already used coupon code and then my cart emptied itself again. I try to add a second skin to my cart, and the cart emptied itself. o.O

Actually, since your account has already used the coupon without actually receiving the discount, I've just added $10.00 credit to your account. Don't worry about the coupon now..

Actually, since your account has already used the coupon without actually receiving the discount, I've just added $10.00 credit to your account. Don't worry about the coupon now..

Thanks. The credit showed up, and payment with card went through successfully.

• Like 1

oh so tempted to use the discount, i know ehren you said you dont have eta regarding the chamelon. Changing the breadcumb links to header and vice versa

would you have any plans to at least modify the changes within a 6 months period during the renewal period if i use the coupon?

oh so tempted to use the discount, i know ehren you said you dont have eta regarding the chamelon. Changing the breadcumb links to header and vice versa

would you have any plans to at least modify the changes within a 6 months period during the renewal period if i use the coupon?

There were never plans to move the breadcrumb links to the header.. I may move the navigation links to the header though, but I don't have a time frame. :)