Question style Subway 4.1

kanv1s
Go to solution Solved by Ehren,

Excuse me please, I understand. Perhaps Google is not quite correctly translated what I wrote.

I have nothing against your navigation, as for me, everything is very nice and works perfectly.

But for our site, or rather for our users, this menu does not fit, unfortunately. I really like the pattern, but only prevents the menu.

I need help to return to the menu of standard form. I know that this is not difficult. There will need to copy a piece of code from the standard style and wrap it in your tags that have worked Color Picker.

If you agreed to help me in this matter, after the purchase, our choice of template uniquely to stay at your Subway and / or Shift.

• Solution

Hello,

Due to the layout of Subway (and also Shift), the "double line menu" is not supported.

If I were to support the double navigation bar in all of my themes, it would severely restrict my layouts. Subway was designed with a large header/navigation block in mind, so I'd rather maintain that aspect of it (and keep the theme unique), instead of conforming to the IPS Default standards. :)

I may upgrade Subway at some point in the future to make it compatible, however it will currently display incorrectly if you try to change to the old navigation menu.