Ehren

IPSfocus and 4.1.x

do we have to update the dark editor files as well or is the previous one fine?

Thanks for the update as well! :]

The dark editor files are no longer needed.. The code is intergrated into the theme now. Just make sure you've assigned the Default editor theme to the skin (and not Moono)

• Like 1

I'll make a post at some point if my bugs are ever fixed :)

Themes are made for the latest version, so 4.1.2+

It should still work fine on 4.1.1, but if there are any compatibility bugs, my only solution will be to upgrade to the latest version.

Forgive me, I'm a bit confused -- if themes are made for the latest version of 4.1.2, is it okay for us to upgrade the forum software? I thought you said there were bugs preventing any themes from working on 4.1.2.

It's not visible on the demo board. :)

P.S. Spectrum? :P

Whoops, Animate is now available. I'll be working on Spectrum today :)

Forgive me, I'm a bit confused -- if themes are made for the latest version of 4.1.2, is it okay for us to upgrade the forum software? I thought you said there were bugs preventing any themes from working on 4.1.2.

There are bugs for developers which require significant work to fix on each upgrade (I've recoded Uniform and Villain from scratch twice already). If you upgrade to 4.1.2, you'll just need to reinstall the theme.

Excuse me but when I download again there is still an error :

attachicon.gifCapture d’écran 2015-11-02 à 18.19.09.png

Please use the support forums if you are having any issues - this topic is for announcements only ;) The theme is working correctly - you are likely still viewing the old version on your front-end.

• Like 1

There are bugs for developers which require significant work to fix on each upgrade (I've recoded Uniform and Villain from scratch twice already). If you upgrade to 4.1.2, you'll just need to reinstall the theme.

Crap, I'm imagining how many work hours these bugs and modifications must've cost you already... Damn.

Thanks for quick reaction to posts on bughforum and of course fixes!

• Like 1

Crap, I'm imagining how many work hours these bugs and modifications must've cost you already... Damn.

Yep, and we're all getting it for free because we've already bought the themes :unsure:

Ehren, where's the donate button? I see people with Donator badges but can't actually find where to donate :wacko:

• Like 1

Thanks for quick reaction to posts on bughforum and of course fixes!

Wayyyy too many hours haha. Haven't done anything apart from themes and support over the past few days.

Yep, and we're all getting it for free because we've already bought the themes :unsure:

Ehren, where's the donate button? I see people with Donator badges but can't actually find where to donate :wacko:

That's the whole reason for subscription payments :) They are free upgrades, but you're supporting me by default along the way. I had a donate form a while ago, but I don't have the code handy at the moment.. may look into it shortly, but donations are entirely optional either way. :)

I had a donate form a while ago, but I don't have the code handy at the moment

I know it's built into IPB4... I thought it was in IPB3 but not sure (I wasn't a user of Nexus back then).

Just buy another skin - it's a win-win option :P

Maybe I'm just in it for the cool little donator badge :P LOL

Happy to add the donator badge for anyone who buys a second theme :)

Happy to add the donator badge for anyone who buys a second theme :)

What about anyone with 10 themes and copyright removal? :D lol

Granted, not all of those 10 are still subscribed - some I purchased for sites ages ago that have since shut down. Some I even purchased by mistake coz I had multiple tabs open and bought the wrong one :lol:

But it's clear to me why I keep coming back... you make, by far, the best themes for IPS :wub:

• Like 1

Spectrum is available for testing on the development board. :) Will be released in a few hours.

Looks good. :)