Ehren

4.1 themes: Suggest features now!

Countdown to Months, Days, Hours, Seconds. Would also like to be able to put it in the sidebar. It takes up too much space otherwise.

How about a falling pumpkins or flying ghosts for Halloween?

Animated effects like that are a little dated (not to mention distracting). The animated snow effect is okay since it's subtle, but I wouldn't continue that trend with other season effects. A halloween setting has been added though.. :)

My first post also mentions the updated countdown (which includes hours and minutes).

will it take a lot of time to do this? like within a week or more?

Depends what theme you're waiting for! I'll be working on them this week, as much as I can.

Animated effects like that are a little dated (not to mention distracting). The animated snow effect is okay since it's subtle, but I wouldn't continue that trend with other season effects. A halloween setting has been added though.. :)

My first post also mentions the updated countdown (which includes hours and minutes).

Depends what theme you're waiting for! I'll be working on them this week, as much as I can.

any theme that comes first lol, any idea which one?

I was joking about the falling pumpkins. I have an idea how you could have a subtle ghost effect though.

• Like 1

An option to hide the edited line would be nice.

Already available as a suite setting as far as I know..

Also the ability to turn off avatars and images (if possible).

This is the first time I've ever heard that request.. it's a little late for suggestions now but thanks anyway!

Pretty sure that wouldn't be a theme related option anyhow...

but lol apparently 4.1.1 is going to be released later today.