Free skin

Jacck1500

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I shouldn't have asked that. But, I do have a real question to ask.

Your custom skins run at around 300 dollars, is there any way to get the price cheaper? Like 200-250 somewhere around that range? I have a grand theft auto forum, but 300 dollars is a lot, as the forum software didn't even cost that much.

Also, if you make us a custom skin do we still need to put a link to ipbforumskins.com? Or do you have an option to remove the copyright?

Also, it says once you have created our skin, you will give us all the PSD files to edit anything else. Does this mean the skin you give us, will not have our logo or personal info like that, or does this just mean you give us this to make any other changes needed in the future?

The skins start at $300. They start at this price due to the demand.. and most people who get skins made pay between $300 and $400. I can't see the price going down in the near future, mainly because it will be unfair for those who paid a lot for their skin..

The link is added to the skin, however, it's possible to purchase a copyright line removal.

The psd files are included so you can edit anything in the future. The skin I give you will have the logo and personal text. The psd's are added in case you install any mods in the future which need extra buttons, or if you decide you want to add something into the logo/header, etc.

;)