Dispersion for IPB 4

Hammie14

Im going to hopefully starting a new forum soon and wanted to run IPB4, is there any time frame of when Dispersion will be released?

I know you are super busy with the other themes and I'm not looking for a 100% guarantee just an idea so i know when to purchased the IPB4 cloud based service!

Thanks

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

Ehren dear, how is it going with dispersion?

One a side note. In your newest theme (spectrum) I see that each forum post has a little "free space" around it compared to dispersion where the posts come "glued together". Any ideas on how to modify the Dispersion css so entries in a thread comes with a little space in between?

I haven't announced dates for any themes yet for numerous reasons. I'm working simultaneously on both premade and custom themes, delays can be caused by IPS.Suite updates (which mean all themes need to be updated/released), as well as bug fixes in current themes which can sometimes be time consuming.

I also decide what theme to start working on after I've finished the current one, and if I announce a release date and the theme isn't ready in time, customers can become agitated since they expect the theme to be ready by that date. I can give a rough estimation of a few weeks, but I honestly don't have any more accurate estimations, sorry about that. :)

I understand your situation perfect :)

My bad buying a 4.x IPBoard thinking it would be possible to add your theme, little did I know it was not supported. Again, not your fault, I take responsibility for not doing my research good enough!

Anyhow, I look forward 2 your Dispersion release and do take care! :D

• Like 1

He's tackled Spectrum and is now on to Subway, crossing fingers the Dispersion is next up. Subway, although not updated in 4.x progress, should be coming along by now if all is going well, or so we like to think at least :D

Hi Rob,

I'm currently working on Chameleon.. Dispersion will likely come after that. :)

Ideally within the next week or 2 if there are no unexpected delays!

2 weeks, Really god damn. I can't have my site down for 2 weeks, I'm stuck now.. lol

• 2 weeks later...