Ehren

Uniform for IPS.Suite 4.x now available

Still some pretty severe bugs with the theme system in 4.0.7, but Uniform has been upgraded successfully. The updated version is available in the Client Area. :)

Still some pretty severe bugs with the theme system in 4.0.7, but Uniform has been upgraded successfully. The updated version is available in the Client Area. :)

So there's still a long time till dark themes?

So there's still a long time till dark themes?

I honestly don't know - I know as much as everyone else does at the moment. I'll make an announcement when the bugs have been fixed by IPS and when they're ready for release. I'm more eager than anyone for them to be available, trust me ;)

• Like 1

I used the upload new version option, and now the background images links seem to be broken. I suppose this is due to one of the many bugs IPS still has to fix?

Try rebuilding the cache.

ACP > System > Support > Something isn't working correctly.

Run that tool until it clears the cache, and see if the issue is fixed.

Try rebuilding the cache.

ACP > System > Support > Something isn't working correctly.

Run that tool until it clears the cache, and see if the issue is fixed.

That worked. However, all the theme settings I had configured and my edits to the custom.css file were wiped after uploading the new version. Is that supposed to happen?

That worked. However, all the theme settings I had configured and my edits to the custom.css file were wiped after uploading the new version. Is that supposed to happen?

I'm assuming that's working as intended.. the "Upload new version" feature is probably meant to replace the existing theme so you don't have to install a duplicate and reassign all members to the new version - rather than installing the new version and merging your edits.

The custom.css file will stay untouched throughout upgrades, but I don't think that applies when you use the "upload new version" feature. I understand what your issue is, but I think it's technically working correctly. :)