Ehren

IPS 4.x Theme Releases

staff havent responded to your support ticket even if u set it as critical?

The ticket isn't marked as critical ;)

even if it is dev forum its a live forum ur entitled to mark it as critical,, if u did u woudl already had a ips staff fixing ur forum like several hours ago

speaking of experience, since i created critical support ticket with the same issue u have now and it took them 1 hour after i created the support ticket to fix the forum

even if it is dev forum its a live forum ur entitled to mark it as critical,, if u did u woudl already had a ips staff fixing ur forum like several hours ago

speaking of experience, since i created critical support ticket with the same issue u have now and it took them 1 hour after i created the support ticket to fix the forum

Critical is meant for communities that are offline. It is not meant for dev boards.

Misuse can have the facility removed.

• Like 1

I also recommend marking it as critical. You have many customers that are waiting for your products, and it stalls a lot of projects around the world. It may not meet the live forum requirement, but any serious business should understand the pickle you're in - especially when it's their fault ;)

did you even read what Rhett said?

The critical flag is only if your site is down for a software related issue as this one above though

I upgraded to 4.0.6.1 and the Server error has gone - I just have style issues now (css is being loaded from the wrong path). It worked in 4.0.2 so the upgrade has triggered something.

I've heard back from Support and will hopefully have a solution shortly.

I upgraded to 4.0.6.1 and the Server error has gone - I just have style issues now (css is being loaded from the wrong path). It worked in 4.0.2 so the upgrade has triggered something.

I've heard back from Support and will hopefully have a solution shortly.

Do you think we'll have some themes tomorrow?

Do you think we'll have some themes tomorrow?

jesus, give the guy a few days after the bugs are ACTUALLY fixed...

its been 6 weeks, a few days isnt going to hurt...

most of us check back a few times a day looking for some good news, and its rather frustrating to sift through the selfish bad advice and nonsense about marking dev board bugs as critical and asking him to predict the future when bugs arent even officially fixed yet..

get a grip, be patient like everyone else.

• Like 1

From the client centre:

Client Critical
Please check this box if your issue is critical and causing your community to be offline or otherwise completely unusable. NOTE: Misuse of this feature may result in a $25 fee and/or the feature being removed from your account.

My issue has been resolved by staff - it's 3:13am here so I'm about to head off, but I'll hopefully have some updates by tomorrow! :)

• Like 4

From the client centre:

Client Critical

Please check this box if your issue is critical and causing your community to be offline or otherwise completely unusable. NOTE: Misuse of this feature may result in a $25 fee and/or the feature being removed from your account.

Right!

Other things that may be acceptable is if an entire module is not functioning correctly or at all and directly impacts your entire site. Such as when my downloads stopped letting people download after 4.0.5.1, however, I didn't mark that as critical, although I could have since our site is made of basically two groups, gaming division members, and non-gaming division members, the non-gaming division members heavily use our downloads to share mods for games etc.

The critical button is like an instant page to support. 4 a.m.? Critical > someone is getting woke the ..... up.

My issue has been resolved by staff - it's 3:13am here so I'm about to head off, but I'll hopefully have some updates by tomorrow! :)

In other news, I know how you feel Ehren! I was sooo tired yesterday, my site was Critical, but I couldn't get into the client center to submit a ticket. Took me a few hours on the forums, but Mark eventually re-opened an old ticket so I could email to the ticket with my issues to get it resolved. I wanted to pass out after it was all fixed, but then I had to go to work haha.

jesus, give the guy a few days after the bugs are ACTUALLY fixed...

its been 6 weeks, a few days isnt going to hurt...

most of us check back a few times a day looking for some good news, and its rather frustrating to sift through the selfish bad advice and nonsense about marking dev board bugs as critical and asking him to predict the future when bugs arent even officially fixed yet..

get a grip, be patient like everyone else.

Calm down, I just asked a question. I was just wanting to know. I know he's working hard, I was under the impression that we were just waiting for the bugs to get fixed. I'm patient, I was just asking. There's no harm in asking.

I had a similar issue with my front, and back end looking like that. Ironically, don't know how I managed it, but it was a single colour attritute coded incorrectly in the 'Custom Theme' designer in the theme options. I reverted it, and my site returned to normal. I was absolutely terrified when it happened though.

One more bug with my development board (due to the upgrade) which IPS Support have escalated. They're closed over the weekend and Monday, but I will be able to work on themes during that time. The bug will hopefully be fixed early next week, at which point I'll be able to start releasing themes.. finally!

• Like 10

One more bug with my development board (due to the upgrade) which IPS Support have escalated. They're closed over the weekend and Monday, but I will be able to work on themes during that time. The bug will hopefully be fixed early next week, at which point I'll be able to start releasing themes.. finally!

Sounds awesome

So after June 2?

Because estimated date of 4.0.7 is June 2

• Like 1

So after June 2?

Because estimated date of 4.0.7 is June 2

Depends if they fix the bug in 4.0.7 ;)