AnonyWS

GOLD RELEASE!

Would be good to see some light skins all seems to be dark skins being released so far. :)

Uniform is a light theme :)

Plenty of light themes on the way, not to worry!

• Like 1

Ugh, I hate adding to the constant "when will..." posts however I've not seen anything relating to Dashboard as of yet. It seems that there's a lot of issues happening IPS-side which are potentially leaving clients out in the cold?

I'm feeling pretty put off requesting a transition to 4 even if/when Dashboard gets the bump. Whilst I've not spent a lot of time looking into the issue, this feels like a real mess of an alpha release leaving both IPS clients and Ehren's customers in the lurch....

Ugh, I hate adding to the constant "when will..." posts however I've not seen anything relating to Dashboard as of yet. It seems that there's a lot of issues happening IPS-side which are potentially leaving clients out in the cold?

I'm feeling pretty put off requesting a transition to 4 even if/when Dashboard gets the bump. Whilst I've not spent a lot of time looking into the issue, this feels like a real mess of an alpha release leaving both IPS clients and Ehren's customers in the lurch....

Most of the theme bugs have been fixed.. there are a still a few which are lurking and will hopefully be fixed soon, but nothing too serious. Dashboard will eventually be upgraded, however it's a complex theme and will take a lot of time and effort, so I'm more inclined to release "faster/easier" themes first. :)

Understandable. However, what scales are we talking here? Days, weeks, months?

Ideally weeks, but once again deadlines should only be used as a very rough estimate, rather than expectations :)

Of course. I simply need to roughly timetable site management, especially with such a major versioning change. It'll need hours of dedicated maintenance time to ensure things don't break with nobody having time to work on them.

• Like 1

Ehren what about Elegant skin from skinbox? That's one of the best theme. Would it be updated?

Thank you

I don't have an answer for you at this stage. I'll add themes to the list in the future if I decide to upgrade them :)