AnonyWS

GOLD RELEASE!

I've never mentioned Dimension was even started. Uniform is the only theme which has been made so far ;)

Uniform has been released? where?

Uniform has been released? where?

I never said it was released ;) It has been made - it is on my development board and will be available shortly.

• Like 1

I've never mentioned Dimension was even started. Uniform is the only theme which has been made so far ;)

I have guessed, because you have said also:

"Uniform will be a good "public test" for Dimension since both themes are fairly similar. If Uniform is bug-free, Dimension will be too! :) "

I never said it was released ;) It has been made - it is on my development board and will be available shortly.

When is shortly? When can I buy??? XD

A news topic will be posted when it is available. It will be very apparent when the 4.x themes are released - I don't have any plans to do a "soft release". :)

A news topic will be posted when it is available. It will be very apparent when the 4.x themes are released - I don't have any plans to do a "soft release". :)

So will it be released before 4.2 bug is fixed? cus that will take some long time

Unfortunate delay due to a bug with the 4.x theme system. If you have purchased Uniform 3.x + 4.x and would like to test the theme for me, check this topic. :)

I would love to see Chameleon Dark next ;)

(I have Villain but my CD is 3.4+4.x free upgrade) hehe

Uniform looks great though(Shame it isn't dark or i'd buy it.)

• Like 1

Stupid question I guess, but will Uniform V 4 still look like V 3 do you have any screen shots we can see please?

There are screenshots in the Client Lounge ;)

Ehren is your bugs are fixed in 4.0.4 or not? You have been verified?

I haven't upgraded to 4.0.4 since none of the theme bugs have been fixed. Additionally, we aren't being told about code changes in themes - I've asked multiple times and have not yet received a response from the developers.

• Like 2

I haven't upgraded to 4.0.4 since none of the theme bugs have been fixed. Additionally, we aren't being told about code changes in themes - I've asked multiple times and have not yet received a response from the developers.

appreciate your persistence, thanks for all of your effort.

We don't understand also, they release a version every week but we don't know which bugs are fixed. This is bizarre.

I tried putting a word in for you Ehren. Hopefully a Staff member gets back and helps you guys.

• Like 1

Is the bugs that serious that you are not able to release the themes? I mean i wouldn't mind patching them manually, the wait looks to be large for your themes. Others are releasing themes fine, but not big customizations only easy.

Is the bugs that serious that you are not able to release the themes? I mean i wouldn't mind patching them manually, the wait looks to be large for your themes. Others are releasing themes fine, but not big customizations only easy.

There are a few reasons. Settings aren't being imported when themes are installed (which breaks the theme), some custom resources (images) aren't being imported, child themes are not working and difference reports haven't been released. I'm currently on 4.0.2, but have decided to wait for difference reports otherwise I'll be required to revert all template customizations and reapply them whenever I upgrade.

Simple themes are being released since they unlikely have custom settings, images, or heavy template modifications. Unfortunately that isn't the case for me. :)

There is an internal discussion on this yes, something will be happening soon.

Thank you

thats the response i got from my ticket to support.

thats the response i got from my ticket to support.

You are lucky to get that, all I got was a message back saying that they were unaware of any third party purported problems with their theme area and they were to busy dealing with other matters to be bothered to look for so say purported bugs, even though I sent them links to where bugs and problems were being raised.

So for me it seems to be sit back and wait time. :(

Sooooo. I will be the first to ask, IP4.0.6 fix the issues that were keeping you from continuing?

Yes, we are shameless, but only because your themes are top-notch and we CANNOT wait to get them on our boards!

Sooooo. I will be the first to ask, IP4.0.6 fix the issues that were keeping you from continuing?

Yes, we are shameless, but only because your themes are top-notch and we CANNOT wait to get them on our boards!

I'll upgrade my development board and take a look. I have a feeling one bug (affecting all child themes) is still happening. Fingers crossed it has been fixed..

• Like 1