Sign in to follow this  
Bracer50

Skin Payment under review

Question

15 answers to this question

Hi Bracer,

Strange. I had to manually approve your account for some reason - usually it's all automated!

You should now have access to the theme - enjoy! :D

The same thing just happened when I tried to purchase a skin :(

Hi Cheddy,

The admin cpanel says that you canceled the invoice 1 minute after purchasing. I've added it back to your account for you. :)

• Like 1

Same for me :/

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be any issues with your account. Are you still having a problem?

Just bought a theme yesterday and went through but it says I'm still payment under review

Hello,

Your payment arrived as an eCheque, which can take a few business days to complete (check Paypal for their estimate). Once it has cleared, your account should be upgraded automatically. :)

Hello,

Your payment arrived as an eCheque, which can take a few business days to complete (check Paypal for their estimate). Once it has cleared, your account should be upgraded automatically. :)

I see... ahhhh Don't want to wait for that long lol

I see... ahhhh Don't want to wait for that long lol

Regular payments result in instant upgrades. Delays are only caused when eCheques are involved. :)

Greetings.

Is there any possible way to switch my payment method? I have accidentally paid by eCheck rather than by my Credit Card and would like to switch payment methods.

Hello,

I have cancelled your eCheque. Feel free to use your credit card for the order instead. :)

I bought the skin on IPB's website and came here for support. Is the activation supposed to still happen automatically?

Accounts from the IPS website aren't upgraded on this site automatically. I've just done it manually for you. :)