Sign in to follow this  
Dydy

PC or Mac?

Hello,

I would like to know your opinion strongly about these two systems: PC and Mac, which is the best. I am currently on PC but I really love the design of Apple computers, I particularly like the iMac. I really do not know, give your opinion here.

Thank you very much!

I've been using an iMac for the past 4 years and my new one (27" 2012) is coming on Tuesday.

Oh! You're lucky to have a iMac 27", I would really like get one, I have seen the new iMac, it is much finer and more beautiful! I think I'm going to buy a iMac too. I am very happy for you anyway. Enjoy! ;)

excuse me i am newbie, why mac !? with the same price you can get a PC with more more much performance, its performance what we need or beauty !!?

any way i can understand the ideal image of a designer working on a Mac, more "elegant" purhapse :D

I have a Mac for working and a PC which is purely for gaming.

The new iMac is very powerful and can quite easily compete with most PC's, with the exception of gaming. I just find it nicer to work on :)