Skins upgraded for 3.4.1

Ehren

Thanks, been waiting for this before upgrading from 3.3.4 :)

Just one quick question, I assume there were no changes to the mobile skin between 3.4.0 and 3.4.1, as Slate doesn't seem to have been upgraded.

Cheers.

I'll be checking Slate tomorrow. It usually doesn't require many updates. :)

I'll be checking Slate tomorrow. It usually doesn't require many updates. :)

That's exactly what I came here wondering, would be cool if any changes exist if you could tell us what they are, I've made modifications to the skin and it would be much easier. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Ehren, any chance of getting what needs changed to fix just the edit boxes so i can do it manually?

i've made a fair few changes to the template i bought so overwriting it with a full upgrade is a bit of a pain :)

There are dozens of code changes between the versions, so it's suggested that you install the 3.4.x version if you're upgrading to 3.4.

The only way to keep your changes is to use the template merge center to generate a report, and then upgrade the skin yourself. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see any major issues so you should be fine, but I haven't tested the 3.4.1 skins on 3.4.2 yet. I'll be upgrading them over the next few days, however this weekend is a long weekend (with a public holiday tomorrow) so there may be a slight delay.

I don't see any major issues so you should be fine, but I haven't tested the 3.4.1 skins on 3.4.2 yet. I'll be upgrading them over the next few days, however this weekend is a long weekend (with a public holiday tomorrow) so there may be a slight delay.

WHAT! That's absurd, you work every day all day, including when you sleep, sleep on your keyboard :D

All jokes aside, I updated my dev board to 3.4.2 and doing a few basic tests over the last little bit I don't see anything that could really hurt your forum until the skins are updated, this doesn't mean you won't run into issues. I have Ehren's Slate and Underground from skinbox running tip top.

• Like 1

As was stated, the fixes from ipb 3.4.1 to 3.4.2 were mostly editor related so that will include post content etc.! Wont be long before Ehren has all of his skins updated as he does get updates done very fast!!