Welcome to the new website + forum design!

Ehren

Hi everyone,

This is just a quick announcement to let you know the forums + nexus have been upgraded to the latest available version. The new design has also been released on both the website and forums.

Feel free to let me know what you think... if you like it, if you don't, what you think could be improved, if any bugs exist, etc.

As a reminder, a little over half of the premade skins have already been upgraded for 3.4.x and are available in the client area. Check the news topic regularly to find out when your skin makes the list!

I found what may be a bug or perhaps just an oversight.

In the client area there are two links for support. These are identical in appearance but one takes you to the forum and the other to the ticketing system in Nexus. Customers may not know which one to use.

I found what may be a bug or perhaps just an oversight.

In the client area there are two links for support. These are identical in appearance but one takes you to the forum and the other to the ticketing system in Nexus. Customers may not know which one to use.

Fixed, thanks!

Done, thanks for the heads up :)

This is the email notification I've received about your reply:

I like this new skin, well done   EDITBtw is there any reason you haven't enabled the htaccess mod_rewrite option in IPB? The links with "index.php/" in them look bad imo. Done, thanks for the heads up  

Looks like a possible bug in IPB 3.4.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

The old skin was only compatible with older versions of IPB and was heavily modified specifically for this site (major changes to nexus, etc). There are no plans to upgrade and sell it as a premade. Sorry about that!

• 4 weeks later...