Compatibility with IP.Board 3.4.x

Ehren

Will Checkered get updated?

Yes

Appreciate your quick work on getting the skins updated!

What is the best method of upgrading the skins and IPB to 3.4? Should I upload the new skins and then upgrade the board? How can I retain my customizations to the 3.3.x skins?

The best method is to first upgrade your forum to 3.4.x, remove (or hide) your 3.3.x skin and install the 3.4.x version. You will need to reapply any modifications you have made since they will not exist in the newly installed skin. The code changes will likely be the same as the 3.3.x version.

I notice that Uniform has been updated for 3.4.x; however, it is not available in my client area. There is a message saying download 3.4, but there is no link!

This has been fixed.

Nice work getting Slate done, but I'm enable to download because of nexus error

Fatal error: This file has expired. in /home/ipbf/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/extensions/coreVariables.php on line 0

Can you please take a look. Thanks

Nice work getting Slate done, but I'm enable to download because of nexus error

Fatal error: This file has expired. in /home/ipbf/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/extensions/coreVariables.php on line 0

Can you please take a look. Thanks

Looking into this now. Seems like a lot of forums using Nexus are getting this issue, so it's wide spread.