Ehren

New IPB Skin: Dimension

After working on this skin during my spare time over the past few months, I'm happy to announce it's finally ready for release. Dimension is a skin designed with a semi-transparent content area, allowing a customizable banner image to show through behind your content. The skin comes with a unique topic layout to differentiate your forum from other IPB sites, a jQuery powered banned changer and custom forum icons.

widescreen.jpg

For screenshots, a list of features and a live demo, take a look at the Dimension skin page!

And as always, let me know what you think! :)

• Like 3

Nice one. :thumbs:

What is the size of the background image ? Same as Gesture HD ?

It's larger than GestureHD.

The skin has a background picker which allows your members to choose their own image from a selection of predefined ones. You can disable this if you like, but it's a nice feature to have. :)

You can't use the same image from Gesture and place it into Dimension since the image sizes are different, and the Dimension ones need a white gradient at the bottom (psd is provided with the skin).

is this the pc version of GestureHD im waiting for? it looks like it, if its not i might be able to wait, but this looks about the same and does look very nice.

Its missing the scrolling background/banner that gestureHD has though, which is something i want

It was actually made before Gesture.. just took longer to finish and I got distracted :P I tried a desktop version of the scrolling effect, but it lags slightly on some computers, so we'll see..

Hi everyone,

its a great looking Template an I bought it this day for my forums. Now its time to customize a little bit ;) . Where i can find the template bit to change the topic view to default one? I miss a general config file (or I'm too stupid 2 find it)

Greetings

I find a bit slow when loading the picture when you display the board index. Does it load all the 6 pictures ?

Nope - it only loads the images when you click the "change background" button. If you simply view a page, it will only load your chosen header image.

Hi! Could you tell me how to move postbit to the left?

I don't like this new style with postbit on the top of the post!

Thank you!

Hello,

Support is only offered to customers who have purchased the skin. If you are yet to purchase, you can do so here, otherwise the skin must be removed from your forum.

Really very beautiful skin!

I want to buy it! But I'm not sure. I want to have a good skin for 30$!

And what I see now:

- 60% wight (my monitor) theme;

- "New style" ugly dark postbit!

- Custom icons with bugs!

And I have a lot of questions "HOW TO FIX IT"?

Why I have to pay 30$ for something I have to fix?

I will buy, but not in this condition!

Hello,

There are already tutorials in the customer area which teach you how to edit the width, change the topic view back to the vertical layout and change the forum icons to some of your own. :)