Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

IPBForumSkins 3.3.x

Welcome to IP.Board 3.3.x

I've just finished upgrading these forums & Nexus to their latest versions. If anyone experiences any issues or finds any bugs with the forum or skin shop, please let me know and I'll get it fixed as soon as possible. :)

Hopefully you all like the upgraded skin!

• Like 5

Awesome work Ehren! I like the layout at the bottom. You know what comes next, everyone wanting to purchase this theme. :D

• Like 1

please dont forget to restore the original IPBFS FAVICON on forums. Now its that default IPB all over forums. Confuse with IPS forum on my bookmark toolbar :D

please dont forget to restore the original IPBFS FAVICON on forums. Now its that default IPB all over forums. Confuse with IPS forum on my bookmark toolbar :D

Same here lol

All my skins from here and skinbox are making something wrong with the IP.Content new release. Standard skin is unaffected.

I cant publish anything from the frontend neither promote a post to article or do any mod acion. This was the response:

Your skin templates (and possibly IP.Content database templates) are out of date. The secure key was added to all post and mod action forms to help protect against potential CSRF attack vectors.

any quick solution? Or is it a time consuming matter?

Skin issues should be posted in the customer area - not in this news announcement. ;)

Revert (Content) Global Templates > recordForm