Ehren

Skin upgrades for 3.3.x

Hi everyone,

I plan on upgrading my development board tomorrow to 3.3.x at which point I'll get started on the upgrades. The upgrades will be free, however a donation form will be added like last time for anyone who is happy with the support and grateful for the upgrades.

I'm not sure how long the upgrades will take - nor do I know what order they will be released in.. but stay tuned over the next few days for any news :)

• Like 3

Nice one, just seen that IPB 3.3.0 is in the client area, so hoped you would have posted a message about updates.

Also looking forward to your new skins :D

Superb! I'm sure infinite you'll do them infinite dark in a fair and infinite logical order.

:D

• Like 1

Perfect I will def donate again!

Will Skinbox skins take longer than IPBForumskins to be upgraded? I own both, but my largest site is on a skinbox skin so just wondering.

IPBFS will be done first since I'm more familiar with them and can have them done within a couple of days. Then custom skins will be put on hold while I do the skinbox skins (and hopefully finish them within 2 weeks or so). I'm not very good with deadlines, so don't hold me to that ;)

• Like 2

IPBFS will be done first since I'm more familiar with them and can have them done within a couple of days. Then custom skins will be put on hold while I do the skinbox skins (and hopefully finish them within 2 weeks or so). I'm not very good with deadlines, so don't hold me to that ;)

For a one man show, you shouldn't have to give a deadline, it's crazy how much you do. And we all appreciate it.

And I would expect chameleon and baisik to be upgraded first ^_^

cant wait, i'm on 3.3.0 now and the only skin problems i have (using deflection) is multiple menu items, which isn't exactly a problem as the general structure still works. Take your time, can't wait, and expect a donation in the next week or so :)

no way Weatherz.. it should be overlay first.. lol

or Ehren should announce which one first without giving ETA its allright depend how many to changes right ? so we knew what we waiting .. as a professional we have time line to upgrade and skinning, not only skins we waiting for to upgrade right, so hopefully Ehren give us the time line in order which skin will upgrade first.

Thanks

no way Weatherz.. it should be overlay first.. lol

or Ehren should announce which one first without giving ETA its allright depend how many to changes right ? so we knew what we waiting .. as a professional we have time line to upgrade and skinning, not only skins we waiting for to upgrade right, so hopefully Ehren give us the time line in order which skin will upgrade first.

Thanks

The changes arent as massive as the 3.2 update this time, so i would assume it will be fairly quick. Just a few template updates

The skins require roughly 30 template file changes, plus a heap of css updates. The main framework skin has been completed and I expect to have some 3.3.x skins released tomorrow. Not sure what order, but like 3.2.x, I expect light skins to be first :)

• Like 3

What if we have changed the skins from the default?

I have imperial but have changed it a lot from the default, so would i have to change the skin manually myself?

What if we have changed the skins from the default?

I have imperial but have changed it a lot from the default, so would i have to change the skin manually myself?

Yes unless you want him to do a custom job for you. It doesn't take long to convert them manually, I can do one in a few hours.

Whatever comes first I know with my luck Infinite would be the last one to be updated. But no problem as I wouldn´t upgrade to 3.3 before at least 3.3.1.

Hi everyone,

I plan on upgrading my development board tomorrow to 3.3.x at which point I'll get started on the upgrades. The upgrades will be free, however a donation form will be added like last time for anyone who is happy with the support and grateful for the upgrades.

I'm not sure how long the upgrades will take - nor do I know what order they will be released in.. but stay tuned over the next few days for any news :)

You sure are on it! Will be very happy and as always appreciative of the excellent support - get that PayPal form up dude. As an aside, and this is NOT a hint as to order, I cannot tell you how much I love my Uniform skin - it is the most awesome ever and I don't even bother with "choose skins" any longer I'll tell ya that. Thank you for such a thorough job and attention to detail.

All the best

Ron

All premade skins apart from Slate have been upgraded to 3.3.x. I'll upload them to the customer area shortly after I've tested them. :)

• Like 1