I`m not happy

DJB

Lol, if it was free, tons of people would have it. However, Ghost made a similar skin called Frost. It's only 25.00 and pretty similar to this. Check it out.

just use it as inspiration to get better at skinning.. IMO Ghost and Groffy are two of the best skinners out there.. If I get half as good as them, then I'll be twice as good as everyone else..

Damn I hate you two! JK.. B)

Not so much skinning i need to improve on but general knowledge of how ipb is coded, and for a php newb thats no easy task but, i`m learning slowly just no where near being able to recreate this sexy skin :)

A nice .gz would do me perfect for now to tide me over. :thumbs:

Lol, if it was free, tons of people would have it. However, Ghost made a similar skin called Frost. It's only 25.00 and pretty similar to this. Check it out.

It's nothing like this one, this one has better colors, and icons are heping it to look perfect.. :thumbs:

You could add icons to the other skin, these icons are free, so it would take but 5-10 mins..

But they have a life and other jobs to do, they cant constantly be making new skins for this site, it takes a while, you know, and this skin is new.

Yeah i know that`s why i ask you what extra code is needed?

I think already spotted one in CatHeader_Expanded to make the icon size bigger on the left.. not sure if that`s the right bit for that though.. and there`s extra edits in the Board Wrapper i think..

Wanna help me out here..