Ehren

Skin updates for 3.2.3

I don't think slate requires any changes. I played around this afternoon and it was working fine. Let me know if you find any bugs though!

I don't think slate requires any changes. I played around this afternoon and it was working fine. Let me know if you find any bugs though!

Hmm I'm glad you said that as slate seems that it is working fine on my site.

All of the settings are disabled by default, so even if I upgraded the board to 3.2.3, the new features wouldn't be visible. It's a large task installing the new skins since they need to be installed from scratch (compared to being upgraded), which is time consuming since there are around 20. I would need to upgrade the board, reinstall all skins and modify the live demo URL on this site AND on the Invision marketplace - and unfortunately I'm very low on spare time at the moment. :)

I'm not sure if the mobile skins support the Calendar. You can add your own link to the navigation panel, but I can't guarantee it'll work perfectly. :)

I'm not sure if the mobile skins support the Calendar. You can add your own link to the navigation panel, but I can't guarantee it'll work perfectly. :)

Thank you. Is there a tutorial here some where that covers how to do that? Can I use this same method to add access to Michael M's Tutorials from the mobile skin?

The Slate skin will only support the modules which the default mobile IPB skin supports. There isn't a tutorial yet, but I'll add one if you're having difficulties.

Slate has a little problem with IP Chat 1.4.0

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_ipchat_124::chatMobileLink() in public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/ips/ipchat/sources/hooks.php on line 276

That is probably because chat had a few new features.

Looking at the blogs there are a few revisions coming on apps, so my guess is that Ehren will be waiting until these are all released before he updates all the skins.

That is my guess as little point in updating them all 4 or 5 times.

Correct - all the skins will be updated for the new apps once the next version of Downloads has been released. It's far too time consuming releasing the skins every time a new update is released, especially since that happens so often.

• Like 1