Skin updates for 3.2.3

Ehren

All 3.2.3 skins will also come with the Settings file, allowing you to easily customize certain areas of the skin by turning on/off different features (tooltip forum descriptions, guest message, navigation dropdown menu, social icons, basic topic view, etc).

Update: All skins are now compatible with 3.2.3

All 3.2.3 skins will also come with the Settings file, allowing you to easily customize certain areas of the skin by turning on/off different features (tooltip forum descriptions, guest message, navigation dropdown menu, social icons, basic topic view, etc).

So will this be a new feature on Overlay Blueberry Ehren?

I mean in that it would probably be worth adding our edits to a 3.2.3 fresh version as opposed to adding edits to our current one?

I'm interested, I have two skins on my site I did myself with no html changes on css. When I upgrade my site are changes made automatically or do I have to apply the changes myself ?

If the HTML template file is unmodified, it'll automatically upgrade.

I literally just bought Gravity Blue, and and already had my forums upgraded before I even knew about this place. Anyway If you could get Gravity done for 3.2.3 that would be amazing, because at this point, I'm getting sql errors when trying to import the 3.2.2 version, so right now I can't even use the theme :(

You may want to re-read the first post.. All skins will be upgraded, but it takes time. ;)

I re-read the first post and it says "The following list will be updated" but Imperial is not on that list.

I'm in no rush, I was worried I just spent money on a skin that is now obsolete. :unsure:

I re-read the first post and it says "The following list will be updated" but Imperial is not on that list.

I'm in no rush, I was worried I just spent money on a skin that is now obsolete. :unsure:

I can assure you, Imperial will be updated within a few days. :) Ehren is obviously working as fast as he can.

Re-read again. It means: I will update the list when each skin is available for 3.2.3. The list originally started with just Carbon (because that was the only skin which I had finished upgrading for 3.2.3). When I upgrade Imperial, it will be added to the list.

The list isn't a list of skins which will be upgraded. It's a list of skins which I have finished upgrading, and obviously the rest (which aren't currently on the list) will be added when they have been upgraded ;)

I will be as clear as possible - ALL skins will be upgraded to 3.2.3

The list isn't a list of skins which will be upgraded. It's a list of skins which I have finished upgrading

ok, I thought that was the list of skins to be upgraded.

I will be as clear as possible - ALL skins will be upgraded to 3.2.3

Thanks for the clarification. :)