Need custom graphics or code changes?

Ehren

I get many people contacting me requesting custom graphics, such as banners or backgrounds for skins. In an attempt to reduce the demand, I decided to create a forum where members can request items, and have other members assist them (either free or paid).

The category is split into two: graphics and code modifications. If you are searching for someone to help create an item, feel free to post. Alternatively, if you have experience with Photoshop or HTML, CSS, etc, and are able to help someone who has posted their requirements, please do so. You may be well compensated for your efforts :)

I should note that the new category is for small items only and should not be used to request large projects such as custom skins.

Depends what the designer wants to charge (or how much you want to spend). I won't actually be taking on any of the jobs in there since I'm busy enough with skins - it's more of a member-to-member marketplace. :)

You can either ask for a free background, or post a budget. It doesn't need to be expensive.. $10.00 - $20.00 should be fine for most. :)