Couple skins in progress + One more!

Groffy77

Hey, I wanted to get some opinions on the skins I've been working on lately. I am an extremely slow worker (considering I have been working on one of the 3 of these skins for over a year).

Clarity

This is a simple grey skin I started in March of this year and plan to finish sooner or later.

claritycq7.png

Red Skin

This skin is about 20 percent done and I don't plan to finish it anytime soon. I started this skin around March.

redskindc5.png

Simply Christmas

This would be a Christmas themed skin I started last year, during July I think, and I never met the deadline to release it for that holiday season, so I put it away for this year.

simplychristmasov7.png

Exclaimed

This is my only finished skin that I am actually proud of. I have set a price of $35 to sell this for once I sell it. The screenshots don't do justice to how nice the skin really is. Perry has seen a live demo and he really likes it.

Board Index:

screenshot21lo7.png

Forum View: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7686/sc...umview21jg7.png

Topic View: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3993/sc...icview21gk9.png

If your interested in buying the Exclaimed skin please PM me! :D

If your wondering why I am not going to finish the red one is because I don't like making dark skins. You have to edit literally every class or it will look terrible. The skin 'Clarity' is almost finished and it is an amazing skin. Simply Christmas will most likely be released in November.

FYI, when these skins are released they will not be free.

Everyone one is ugly. Just kidding, they are all gorgeous! I especiall love the second one. My email is in my profile, be sure to send all the images and xml files for each one when your done so I can use them ;). Just kidding, unless you want too :P Will these be free or are they for customers?

If Ghost lets me sell them on the site then they will only be for customers. I don't make free skins anymore, I made 3 (exact same just different colors) and found out it wasn't worth it.

Everyone one is ugly.

When I read that, I seriously thought "..and what are you on?". :P

FYI, if you are wondering what 'Enhanced Pixels' is.. it was my old skinning site until I came here. :) I love it here, such a nice community.

When I read that, I seriously thought "..and what are you on?". tongue.gif

lol.

I say you do go ahead and sell them. You could make some profit off of them. I say you hold some sort of contenst though, were someone can win a free copy of one of the skins. I would like that, lol 8)

Only the board index is done on the red one. :P

On the grey one, everything some odds and ends (redirection page, login page.. etc).

The SimplyChristmas one, only a couple main pages are done (board index, forum index, topic index).

• 3 weeks later...