InvisionSkinning now here?

bigbro

After a long period of hiatus, I see that Graeme's InvisionSkinning.com site is now redirecting here.

Does that mean Ehren has taken on ownership / development of Graeme's skins?

As a customer of Graeme's, running Pure on my site, I am keen to get hold of a 3.2 version :)

No use to me then as I'm not Ehren's customer (yet) so don't have access! Has Graeme brought the skins and customer list with him?

The skins are definitely not available here.

I believe ehren planned on updating one of them at some point however that was at the beginning of this year and things may have changed.

I don't think he's ever mentioned updating Pure though. Best bet if you want a quicker reply would be to send Graeme a PM and ask him.

Hey guys. I don't have the time or the commitment to have my own site, so I figured I'd be better suited to help Ehren in any way I can (when I can). I figured I might as well redirect my invisionskinning here as I am not going to be using it.

As far as Pure goes, if I think there is enough demand for a 3.2 version, I'll certainly consider upgrading it.

You can see it live on my site - LINKEY. I've made a slight tweak to shift the banner into the logo, but otherwise it's out of the box.

Good to see you're still around Graeme - I'd love to see an upgrade of Pure to support 3.2 - especially if there's other interest.

You can see it live on my site - LINKEY. I've made a slight tweak to shift the banner into the logo, but otherwise it's out of the box.

Good to see you're still around Graeme - I'd love to see an upgrade of Pure to support 3.2 - especially if there's other interest.

After seeing your site I'm definitely more motivated to upgrade the site. I feel bad looking at that skin knowing I could get you something a lot better. I'll see if I have time next week to upgrade Pure :).

• Like 1

Pure was my all time favorite 3.1 skin and have been waiting for an upgrade to it but 3.1.2 was the last update i had to manually update it to work with the newer versions of IPB. I hope there is an upgrade..

After seeing your site I'm definitely more motivated to upgrade the site. I feel bad looking at that skin knowing I could get you something a lot better. I'll see if I have time next week to upgrade Pure :).

That would be fantastic Graeme - very much appreciated.

Looks good Graeme, that was fast! :thumbs:

Ehren provided a framework which makes it a lot easier for me to get the design looking how I want :). I'll try to get it finished off tomorrow and maybe Ehren can install it on the demo site so you can all give it a go. No promises though :).

Update: Had to change things around because things were getting a bit clustered.

zPpmb.png

Feedback welcome :)

Only one comment Graeme - I'm not sure about the large text for the number of topics and replies - think I prefer how it was in the example above.

Other than that, it looks great - when can I get my hands on it? :)

Only one comment Graeme - I'm not sure about the large text for the number of topics and replies - think I prefer how it was in the example above.

Other than that, it looks great - when can I get my hands on it? :)

I'm rushing around looking at houses today, but if all goes to plan, I can probably get it ready by the end of the week.

As it stands:

gSKWT.png

• Like 1

Sorry about the delay guys. Riots have been pretty close to where I am living at the moment so I've been quite busy dealing with a variety of things.

I'm just upgrading dev forum to 2.3.1 and will get skin updated and hopefully released. I've had a bit of feedback from a few testers so should be good to go soon :).

Sorry about the delay guys. Riots have been pretty close to where I am living at the moment so I've been quite busy dealing with a variety of things.

I'm just upgrading dev forum to 2.3.1 and will get skin updated and hopefully released. I've had a bit of feedback from a few testers so should be good to go soon :).

Running a little bit behind there in the versions Graeme :).