Ehren

IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

Carbon blue, green, orange and red for 3.2 now available.

Carbon Green is a very nice skin, sadly both of my skins I bought for IPB 3.1.x don't really fit the 3.2.x skins I made in terms of feel so I don't think I'm going to use them.

Carbon I might be able to give it the same feel, my two skins are quite soft and easy on the eye using the default templates. These are very sharp, crisp and things are moved around which makes support for noobs a bit harder.

Animate now available for 3.2 :)

thanks but when i go to my customer downloads area all i can see is this one

Animate_31x_ipbforumskins.zip

nvm i found it was looking in the old download area

I wonder if there are templates changes? I wonder if Ehren will have to update the skins again?

There are some changes to the master skin yes (topic view photos have altered for example) - so I expect there will have to be some minor alterations - maybe just CSS.

Still checking daily for Engraved, haha.

Haha, me too. Bought it like the day before yesterday misreading the version it was compatible with. But who cares, it's such a beautiful skin that it's worth the wait! :)

Woohoo! Engraved is up! :lol:

Thanks Ehren!

*Edit*

I have a huge smile from ear to ear, I just cannot get over how much I like that Engraved skin! :D On a side note, does anyone know what he used for the font in the header?