IPB Skins compatible with 3.2.x

Ehren

No, the default one seems to not do that.....

If you can find out what seems to be causing it (or maybe get a few screenshots), I'll see if I can find a solution. The slate skin is based off the default mobile skin, so it seems like a weird issue..

Like all skins, it's just visual. :) The aim was to neaten up the default mobile skin a little since some areas/colours looked a little amateur. No new features as such, but it does work nicely with the high resolution displays (retina on iphone 4, etc).

The features are listed on the slate skin page.

The icon on the homepage is a bookmark feature on the iPhone. I'm not sure how other phones handle it.

Bookmarks can be added for all sites. The slate skin comes with an icon for the forum (which I don't believe is included with the default mobile skin). They're referred to as "Web apps", so they don't necessarily behave the same as normal phone apps.

I've just finished updating the skins on my development board. There were a few upgrades required, particularly with the blogs and gallery.

I'll announce here and on twitter when the 3.2.2 skins have been released. A couple of hours and we'll be good. :)

Is it easy to add new template bits to a current skin Ehren, that is, without installing the skin from scratch?

No new template bits were added, just a new replacement. :) But there was a considerable amount of changes which were made between 3.2.1 and 3.2.2

just curious would it still be ok to not update the sin 3.2.2 even if your ipb is 3.2.1?

there wont be any template issues?

If you are using IPB 3.2.1, then don't update the skin. Only update your skin if you update your forum ;)