Ehren

Skins for IPB 3.2

The board statistics are much cleaner, don't worry about that. :) I'm trying to make this skin perfect as it'll determine the outcome of all of my skins. It's a large improvement over the default (in my opinion) and I look forward to seeing you're impressions of the skins when they're done :thumbs:

Did you miss the board statistics for Uniform?

It doesn't seem to look much different (other than a drop shadow and font-type/size) than the default 3.2 skin.

Other than that - looking good so far.

Ohh - you're referring to the total posts, most online, etc?

I thought you were referring to the stats box below (with the online members, etc).

The board stats can be updated on your site if you're not entirely happy with them. ;)

Ohh - you're referring to the total posts, most online, etc?

I thought you were referring to the stats box below (with the online members, etc).

The board stats can be updated on your site if you're not entirely happy with them. ;)

Yeah - it just seem like they're hanging there - no correlation to anything around them.

Just seems odd that they are in the same area as the forums themselves when they are infact board statistics and should be with the other appropriate information.

Happy to change it to something similar to 3.1.x if there's enough demand. :)

I'd like it changed too =) I think it looks better to have it at the bottom as it was in 3.1

Also, what happened to the pretty lines that separated the user info pane stuff? I loved that look!

I can't wait for the overlay skins ;)

Send a small donation for effort, You really need a new business model Ehren ;) Your skins are definitely worth it.

Go ahead and post in the support section. I'd prefer to keep this topic related to the skin releases.

I have a solution ready. ;)