Ehren

Skins for IPB 3.2

As some of you already know, the final (non-beta) version of IP.Board 3.2 is available in the Client Area on the Invision website.

I have already begun the "upgrade process" for all premade skins, and some will be available early next week, July 25 onwards (light skins first, followed by dark skins, then mobile). I have no exact dates for each skin, and no particular order, so I'm unable to give any more information apart from that.

If anyone has any questions in the mean time, just let me know. :)

• Like 9

Framework skin is coming along nicely. Lots of areas have been neatened up and look very clean. The Framework skin will be used as a basis for all premade skins.

Forums, Calendar, Chat and Downloads are pretty much done. Just need to work on Blogs, Store, Gallery and Pages tomorrow and then I should be ready to get started on the actual skin upgrades. :) Have spent at least 30 hours so far on enhancing the skin, so it's a long process, but it looks good to me. :thumbs:

• Like 5

Framework skin is coming along nicely. Lots of areas have been neatened up and look very clean. The Framework skin will be used as a basis for all premade skins.

Forums, Calendar, Chat and Downloads are pretty much done. Just need to work on Blogs, Store, Gallery and Pages tomorrow and then I should be ready to get started on the actual skin upgrades. :) Have spent at least 30 hours so far on enhancing the skin, so it's a long process, but it looks good to me. :thumbs:

So you mean that Framework is a new skin just working for 3.2.0?

And btw, You got a good taste at designing. You know what? I have Overlay Cherry installed on my forums and people already got mad at the default IPB 3.2.0 skin saying "WE WANT THE OLD SKIN" Can't wait to impress them with the new overlay cherry :)

So you mean that Framework is a new skin just working for 3.2.0?

And btw, You got a good taste at designing. You know what? I have Overlay Cherry installed on my forums and people already got mad at the default IPB 3.2.0 skin saying "WE WANT THE OLD SKIN" Can't wait to impress them with the new overlay cherry :)

The framework isn't a new skin for release but the base from which ehren starts his premade designs.

It allows him to work quicker in updating skins and creating new skins. It's a major part of the reason that ehren is able to quickly update his skins during the incremental releases of IP.Board.

Good to hear that everything is going well ehren. As others have said - no rush. :)

• Like 1

No rush but am so excited that my favorite skins will be upgraded!! I'm currently waiting for IPB to upgrade my forum to 3.2 and it's good to know I won't have to wait long before having my pretty skins back =p

I'm also pretty excited about getting the updated skins. There are two things I am waiting for, the skins from Ehren and IP.Links.

Once I get those, I'm a happy boy!

Framework skin pretty much finished. An hour or so left and it'll hopefully be done.

Means tomorrow I can get started on the premade upgrades. Need to sort out what order to do them in!

Means tomorrow I can get started on the premade upgrades. Need to sort out what order to do them in!

Oh that's easy! Overlay blue, followed by Infinite, followed by Infinite dark... And then the rest in whatever order you like! :lol:

Framework skin pretty much finished. An hour or so left and it'll hopefully be done.

I'm not entirely sure what you're doing with the board statistics, however if you've not finished that part off yet - please don't make it like the default 3.2 skin.

To me it looks unfinished and out of place.

The board statistics are much cleaner, don't worry about that. :) I'm trying to make this skin perfect as it'll determine the outcome of all of my skins. It's a large improvement over the default (in my opinion) and I look forward to seeing you're impressions of the skins when they're done :thumbs:

I'd suggest the skins be updated in order of popularity, by sales. Might as well start with the greatest demand and work down from there. :)

• Like 4

Oh that's easy! Overlay blue, followed by Infinite, followed by Infinite dark... And then the rest in whatever order you like! :lol:

I'm totally with you, buddy! :P

In fact, the order doesn't matter. I'm sure once the first skin gets released, the others will follow in no more than 3-4 days. Just like Ehren surprised us last time.