IPB 3.2 skin preview

nodle

Pretty cool. I was lucky enough to be part of the QA team so I saw it a little while back, but glad it's finally been released to the public. :)

Funny you say that, the first time I saw some of it I thought of your work. You are the best Ehren! :thumbs:

I didn't actually have any involvement with the skin, but I was there to test it (with quite a few other members from the IPS forums). Does anyone have feedback about what they do or don't like about the 3.2 skin so I can fix it in my designs?

I posted a couple of things on there today about changes. I really like how they are losing the icons. I think it will make for faster loading skins. I actually like the default skin. I think the default "f_read.png" and "f_unread.png" need to be changed to something more "modern". I know it was their first preview and it looks like they shut it down for the evening. I say for the first wave of the default skin its dam good already. I feel sorry for you Ehren, it looks like quite a few major changes for you when you have to goto re-skin your skins. What do you think about it Ehren? Do you like it so far?

I don't mind it. There are some sections I may look at improving. Skins will need to be redone from scratch no matter what, so I'm not looking forward to it.

I stupidly made upgrades free before realizing the work involved, but I'll setup a donation link in case anyone is kind enough :P