Skins currently being upgraded

Ehren

All of the 3.1.x skins are currently being upgraded to work with the recent releases of Gallery 4 and Nexus 1.2.0

Additionally, I have updated some of the icon packs and have restructured my development board to make future upgrades more efficient.

It's likely that all light skins will be completed first, followed by dark designs. I will update the list below with the skins that have been updated, as soon as they're released.

- Baisik

- Carbon (red, green, blue, orange)

- Chameleon

- Checkered

- Deflection

- Engraved

- Gravity Blue

- Gravity Green

- Imperial

- Infinite (light and dark)

- iSkin

- Navia

- Overlay (blue, green and red)

- Slate (blue, light and dark)

- Splat

All skins now compatible with the latest version of Gallery 4.

Thanks for the upgrades Ehren, I just updated the gallery to see Overlay skin is broken.

Is there an easy way of updating just the gallery templates once you have completed that one, or is it a case or copying and pasting in the code from old Overlay Gallery files to new?

Many thanks.

Basically, updating the gallery template leaving all other template parts as is. Just wondered the easiest way of doing it. Importing the skin, then copying and pasting the gallery files from that (updated) skin into the current one.

Ehren do you know if the clean cut skin is updated? The one you made for IPB.. do they update them or is that something you do? I can't tell on IPB's site if it's been updated or not.

I believe that Ehren sold it to them awhile back. It's up to them to update it now.

Currently finishing off a priority custom skin, and will be back to work on the dark skins.

The overlay ones have been upgraded.. just a small tweak required for IE (since it doesn't support css box shadows).

Currently finishing off a priority custom skin, and will be back to work on the dark skins.

The overlay ones have been upgraded.. just a small tweak required for IE (since it doesn't support css box shadows).

Ok thank-you.