Gravity Skin

Blue was the major requested colour. I find that orange isn't the most profitable colour since it's mainly only used on sites that need those colours (a sports team fan-site for example).

I don't have plans to release an orange version as a premade colour, but if you require it for your site, a custom option is available for a fee. :)

Well it is exactly for a sports themed site so would this be counted a full custom skin or just a fee for making the orange edits?

If just a fee please contact me and let me know the price and I would be interested in it.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I really like the Gravity skin, but I was wondering if it was possible, or if I was allowed to change the post background color. A lot of the members on my board like dark skins, so I was wondering if it was possible to have the post background, well, all the light colored background made darker.

I've worked with skins, and I'm pretty confident with modifying colors on skins, but I've never worked with a 3.2 skin. I've worked with 2.3 and 3.1.4, in the past. If I did it, would it void anything about the skin? LOL, I mean, if you would prefer I didn't fiddle with it, what would it cost to have something like this done. Please PM me with more information.

Thanks