Thinking about purchasing

.Josh

ok so I'm thinking about purchasing one of you're skins. I've been watching you're site for some time now and I'm really impressed with you're skins. I'm interested with this red one: http://www.ipbforumskins.com/premade/carbonr_ipb3/index.php But is there anychance of getting a background change? Our clan has moved onto Black Ops and I'm interested in getting a black ops background for this skins. Would you guys do the background, if so do you charge and if you do how much? If it's easy enough to change how do you do it. Would like a reply before I purchase. I will be on hopefully again later tonight to check the topic. Plus is this skin for 3.1 boards?

Yes the background image is very, very easy to replace on that skin. Basically all that you have to do is find the background that you want re-name it to match and upload it and overwrite the default background which is named - background.jpg. The skin is compatible with 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 - the newest IPB release. Plus Ehren has awesome support and is very fast at updating the skins when new changes come out. This is the best place to buy skins, all the other sites can't compare to his work and support. Enjoy your skin. :thumbs:

• Like 1