Premade skins compatible with Nexus

Ehren

Excellent thanks :)

With these smaller updates (which I assume will happen most weeks) - is there an easy way to find out what has changed in the templates / CSS?

Especially as (as far as I am aware) the default skins have not altered.

I've decided to release an update every fortnight to cut down on the updates. You can manually find out what changes have been made by generating a skin report in your admin cpanel.

There were only a couple of minor changes between Nexus 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 so an update isn't necessary in my opinion. Changes with larger updates such as the new gallery and downloads manager include a complete UI overhaul, so it's vital to reinstall the skin in order for the changes to take affect (unless you know how to do it yourself).

• 1 month later...

Hey there Ehren I was just wondering if you are going to update the skins for the new Nexus 1.1.0? I purchased it but she doesn't work right with the current skins. I am sure you will probably just wait till Tuesday in case the new galley comes out correct?

Yeah, I was planning on doing upgrades once a fortnight. I've upgraded my development board already with Nexus 1.1.0 but haven't finished doing all of the skins just yet..

I'll see what comes this Tuesday and if gallery isn't done, I'll just release the Nexus update.

Yeah, I was planning on doing upgrades once a fortnight. I've upgraded my development board already with Nexus 1.1.0 but haven't finished doing all of the skins just yet..

I'll see what comes this Tuesday and if gallery isn't done, I'll just release the Nexus update.

Gallery will be another month according to a recent status post by Matt.

I expect Nexus 1.1.1 this week though.