New skin, sneak peek again?

Ehren

Not too keen on the reversal though I think a larger preview may do it more justice. I think part of the reason you don't see too many skins like that is because 90% of the time they don't work.

Will await a further preview though before I make a final judgement.

I like it Ehren. Plus it will be different. It will make it stand out more and not be like other skins. I like the color to make it stand out when there is a post in the forum. I think it's a good idea. I like the small orbs also. Overall I like it. But then again I like all your skins. B)

Some new screenshots.

User avatars are now shown as post icons instead of the regular bubbles (new post, no new post, hot topic, etc). If no new posts have been made, the avatar is reduced in opacity. They're also styled nicely with rounded corners and a faint drop shadow (both of which work in all browsers). Additionally, topics with new posts are also highlighted with blue text.

post-1-064361300 1287404365_thumb.png

There's also a "Quick navigation" jQuery menu at the top right of every page which lists the categories and forums on your site, as well as a "new" indicator if any new posts have been made.

post-1-074496500 1287404443_thumb.png

Buying it as soon as its released! I just hope it's compact skin something similar like neowin.

The reason, I am looking for compact skin is because we have too many categories on our forums.

The forums on the homepage generally only take up two lines, so it's all very compact on the homepage. :)

• 1 month later...