Introducing Gravity

Ehren

Gravity (Green) is a modern "web 2.0" layout utilizing a clean colour scheme, enhanced icon set, ajax login box and a sidebar to contain all navigation. The design has modified layouts for the board index (including descriptions-on-hover), forum index, topic page and profile page.

Colour variations (red, blue and possibly black) are planned for the future, however there is no set release date at this point.

large.jpg

A live demo of the skin is available on the Gravity (Green) skin page.

Portal issue has been fixed :)

Tab seems to be changing for me.. Are you viewing the actual blogs, or do you receive an error because you're a guest? If it's an error page, the tab won't be white (which means it's working as intended)

Portal issue has been fixed :)

Tab seems to be changing for me.. Are you viewing the actual blogs, or do you receive an error because you're a guest? If it's an error page, the tab won't be white (which means it's working as intended)

Tab is now altering for me as well.

Thanks for the fix

Unfortunately it's not possible using skin edits. You'll need to find a modification or hook which allows you to show the sidebar on all pages. I'm not aware of one myself, but you might have some luck searching through the resources section on the Invision forums.

• 4 weeks later...

Any way of making the right hand side bar fixed as well? Just through the forums, other things like calendar and whatnot, not so fussed, but through forums would be great.

I know it's an old request but check out this tutorial (and adjustment for IPB 3.1.x). It seems to work also on 3.1.3.

I like the skin a lot, and I'm hoping for a navy blue iteration. However, some parts of the skin don't look great on a standard Windows 1024 x 768 screen resolution (some titles/buttons wrap onto next line).

Especially gallery images :(

• 3 weeks later...