My Very First IPB Skin

Brady

Not bad at all for a first skin. I like the color combination a lot. I would do a little something special with the background color, and maybe add a border to the overall skin. Other than that, the greens and blues flow very nicely. You started like most beginning skinners, by keeping the same IPB css and just editing the images. Very nice. 8/10. :thumbs:

I'm using the silk icon set from famfamfam.com and the graphics are all my own.
This one isn't. Its taken from IPB Enhanced. I checked, and theyre exactly the same...not one difference. :huh: The icon set is fine, but theyre the same ones as this site, lol. <_<

Also, make your tile_cat.gif images 1 pixel wide. At the moment theyre 2000px wide :huh:

The new title_sub image ruined it, sorry. Too much blue. Change it to a different color, lighter. I liked it before, now its too blue.

I tried that and then nothing lined up properly. Anyway I've already edited about 90 template bits and I really don't feel like redoing it all.. :P

I need help with one thing though, I don't know where to edit the maintitle for the Warn page.. Can you help?

I need help with one thing though, I don't know where to edit the maintitle for the Warn page.. Can you help?

Edit template HTML/Moderator function/warn header

Looks good btw.. I'm not 100% sure about the dotted borders around the stats bit tho.. looks messy imo..

hope you dont mind.. I was sitting here bored and i did this..

post-200-1153580920_thumb.png :blush:

Edit template HTML/Moderator function/warn header

Thank You :)

Looks good btw.. I'm not 100% sure about the dotted borders around the stats bit tho.. looks messy imo..

hope you dont mind.. I was sitting here bored and i did this..

post-200-1153580920_thumb.png :blush:

And do you mind if I use this?

And do you mind if I use this?

not at all.. I'll upload the logo bit for ya in a .png file shortly as well.. ;)

:edit:

here ya go.. if you want them in .psp or .psd's or whatever just PM me and I'll mail them over or something..

post-200-1153643478_thumb.png