Ehren

Introducing Slate

This is the clearest I could get the screenshots due to light reflections. I do see the black headers like in Opera, and some of the blue headers / shades don't seem to appear, just like in Opera. Also the text 'A Test Category' does not appear at all on my phone whereas I see on Opera there is a faint black outline around the letters. The black menu seems to be displaying okay (without the rotation effect).

post-8221-128263871711_thumb.jpg

post-8221-128263873386_thumb.jpg

post-8221-128263874795_thumb.jpg

I just tried the demo skin on my phone again and now it's all working well. All problems seem to be fixed.

If you have time please try to produce a navy blue version like the Overlay blue skin.

hello,

If I replace the IPB mobile skin with one of these, will it still be auto-recognised like the IPB mobile skin? Also, if I keep the IPB mobile skin, what happens with recognition?

Thanks.

Instructions are provided telling you how to install the skin correctly so mobile devices recognize it. You don't need to uninstall the default IPB skin.

I have ordered that skin a month ago. It is great skin. Thank you.

But. After I upgraded my ip board to 313 the skin finished working.

Do you have update for 3.1.3?

Does the skin work with the default portal application? In other words, does it show as a choice on the grid, after it is tapped?

Also, we have used the IPB documentation to launch the portal as the default landing instead of the forum. Given that we have done that, will the slate mobile skin launch there too?

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah, the slate skin supports the portal. It doesn't show the side column since there's not enough room, but it does show the featured posts.

There isn't an icon for the Portal by default. I thought I added one, but guess not. It's not difficult to add one if you need one though.

The skin will also work fine even if your portal is set as the homepage. :)

Hope that helps.