New Look!

Ehren

This is the new skin for IPBForumSkins. The site's layout/template will be upgraded some time in the near future so the site/forums integrate like the old version.

The new skin has been heavily modified to include ALL rounded corners, and has approximately 95 template bit edits. There may still be some css/html changes in the future due to bugs, but I decided to release this skin incase some bugs are found by you guys. :blush: For those of you who still want the old skin, then you can change your setting at the bottom of the forum :thumbs:

The old skin will be sold either as a premade, or a custom. For details, feel free to email me :thumbs:

Let me know what you think of the new look :)

OMFG! I love it :) I'll buy it for $399.00. And ask it if it would marry me, ill cover the costs :P Anyway, in a serious manner, the design is very nice. The colors flow very well together, as does the whole design. I love it Ghost! I rate it a 399/10 :thumbs:

I can't wait for the site to be upgraded. It will look so nice when they match :)

By the way, did you make all the icons on the buttons and by each link on the navigation? They are sexy :)

By the way, did you make all the icons on the buttons and by each link on the navigation? They are sexy :)
No, not all of them :( I got most of them from an icon pack I got. Saves me a lot of time :blush: They're hot though, eh? lol ^_^

Wow, this seriously has to be the sexiest forum skin I've ever seen.

Simply beautiful.

Use it for Tutorialfx. :P

I think the only odd part is the pips being green, maybe making them silver/cyan like the rest of the theme would look so much better. Make them like little crystals, lol.

I think the only odd part is the pips being green, maybe making them silver/cyan like the rest of the theme would look so much better. Make them like little crystals, lol.

You don't want everything to be the same color, otherwise the skin would appear to be monochromatic, which is bad. The green adds a bit of different color to the skin.

• 2 weeks later...

I only just noticed what you did with the search function..very nice!

Any chance you could pass on the info on how to do it? I been looking, but i cant find the template where the search bit is originally.. :blink: I thought it would be in newslink..or maybe it is, and I'm jus being thick :lol:

Just take the form code from pagetop in board_index, and put it under global_board_header :thumbs:

Cheers Ghost! I had to take a peek at your code to see how you got it over to the right, because it just wanted to align to the center..looks cool.. wonder if anyone will PM me about the search being missing... :lol:

MrM, what is the url to your website? I'm curious to see what it looks like. Thanks. B)

right.. the skin its on is.. well.. very red.. lol.. this also shows the search modification that i sussed out earlier..

post-200-1154544019_thumb.jpg

just noticed that I've left an extra middot in there.. lol.. always miss something..lol.. ^_^

:edit: done it on the public skin as well..

post-200-1154552237_thumb.jpg

you can see it live Here, but you have to register before you can change the skin over to that one.. :thumbs:

Thats up to you tho.. its mostly a general music/design and community site..

• 2 weeks later...