New Skin: baisik.

Ehren

Wow, Nice skin. I'm sure many will be happy with this design since it resembles the one of the Support forums. Will definitely purchase sooner or later. :)

I guess you missed the last line in the first post?

"The first customer to reply to this topic will receive the skin for free."

Your account has been upgraded.. enjoy the skin. :)

very nice skin, but Is there a live preview of this skin I can view? I really like this skin, but I would like to see more than a screen shot before purchasing.

I would like to see more vibrant cherry request Overlay

Thanks,

Rodrigo...

• Like 1

very nice skin, but Is there a live preview of this skin I can view? I really like this skin, but I would like to see more than a screen shot before purchasing.

PM sent.

I picked it up, I couldn't resist! :thumbs:

Thank you very much. :)

Someone buyed this skin and leaked on warez sites! ^_^

Thats happening with all the IPB skins, and its just sad to see how the work of someone is being wasted.

I think there should be a Licence to use a skin on your site, like every time you import it, it asks for a password, and the password can only be used in 1 site.

Aldough, I think this wont be possible <.<

Thats happening with all the IPB skins, and its just sad to see how the work of someone is being wasted.

I think there should be a Licence to use a skin on your site, like every time you import it, it asks for a password, and the password can only be used in 1 site.

Aldough, I think this wont be possible <.<

Ehren had a similar concept before the download manager was installed. The purchased skin use to only work on one domain since there was a script installed that made the skin very dysfunctional if it where installed elsewhere. I find that the download manager is much more efficient for all of us.

I believe Ehren is also keeping track of all IP addresses that download the skin files each time. If you see skins posted on warez sites, simply report the skins being hosted on the third party websites. They will eventually be taken down.

Plus, I always find that purchasing the skins is a much better option, regardless of the people who are distributing them for free. As customers we receive free support and updates and we keep IPBForumSkins alive by continuing to purchase these awesome designs.

This is my perspective on this whole situation.;)

Alija, I've sent you a PM. Please reply as soon as possible.

I know everyone who has downloaded the skin so far - so if the skin has been leaked, the person who did it will be banned. Sucks to see someone has decided to do it already.. :(

Edit: The one on warez site's is a ripped version - not the commercial one. Needless to say, for anyone who downloads skins from warez sites, you dont get any sort of support if you have problems, the skins are buggy and they aren't updated if any bugs or issues are found.

Why don't you just support Ehren's work? First off it's not legal, second it just hurts Ehren's great work that he does. Have you ever even seen the great support that he gives for his skins? I see him answering questions on here left and right. You are not only supporting his work by buying one of his skins, but you are also paying for top-notch support. I would rather pay for something that I know is going to be malicious free also. Who knows what type of code on of those places will insert? I don't have a problem paying for his work so that he can continue to release his great work. Keep up the good work Ehren!

• 2 weeks later...