New skin: Overlay

Ehren

Hi everyone,

A new 3.0.x premade skin, Overlay, has just been released. The overlay design is a clean, modern skin utilizing numerous hover effects on the primary navigation, secondary navigation, user bar and forum rows - and has modified layouts for the board index, forum index, topic page and profile page.

To see more, check out the preview page.

large.jpg

:)

Update: Two other "flavours" of the skin have been released: apple and cherry.

Wow this skin looks soo nice that i decided to get it! when i get some cash..

Love the design Ehren! Money is currently being processed in PayPal. Can't wait to purchase. Great job and very clean skin.

Getting Jealous... I want the skin :(

Dude... you blow me away loool... amazing job mate... very well done. Will be getting this soon :)

Question though... If we purchase this and we all know 3.1 is coming out soon (not sure when though) will there an upgrade and will it be free?

I sent you pictures of my skin and then about 5 days later this skin came out. The top and the bottom of the forums / slidebar are same in ever way to mine. I think I was the first to do it in a ipb skin and looks like i'm not now.

:o :o :o

I sent you pictures of my skin and then about 5 days later this skin came out. The top and the bottom of the forums / slidebar are same in ever way to mine. I think I was the first to do it in a ipb skin and looks like i'm not now.

If you can PM me a screenshot or link, that would be great. According to my inbox, the last email received from your address was April last year - unless you used a different email address..

The skin was in production for about 2 weeks before it was released (it certainly wasn't released within 5 days of being started), but I'd be happy to take a look at yours either way. :) The thick border effect was inspired by a portuguese design I saw a while back, and the background/maintitle bar effect was inspired by the Aqua wallpaper on Mac's.

• 4 weeks later...