Theme updates: 4.7.2

Ehren

3 hours ago, JoeDer said:

With this update, all my templates' customizations and the custom.css content has gone. Is this normal?

It sounds like youโ€™re using the Simple Editor. Click the Advanced Editor button if you want access to your template files again.ย 

1 minute ago, Ehren said:

It sounds like youโ€™re using the Simple Editor. Click the Advanced Editor button if you want access to your template files again.ย 

I'm withย Advanced Editor mode and from there I saw that after the update I lost all the custom.css code that I defined there and all the templates edit that I was made of the theme.

I'm on the latest version of IPS (4.7.2.1) and all my active addons/plugins are updated.ย 

Hi Ehren,

I've just upgraded my forum to 4.7.2, but can't seem to find an update option in Marketplace.ย  it's just saying "This resource is already installed and up to date".ย  Is that because you've not updated Dimension to 4.7.2 on Marketplace yet, or don't we need an update?

TIA

Mike.

21 minutes ago, Mike W said:

Is that because you've not updated Dimension to 4.7.2 on Marketplace yet (...)?

Yes. 4.7.2 versions are not yet available on Marketplace (probably waiting for IPS approval). Both Dimensions (Light and Dark) are "updated on August 11".

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ehren locked this topic