Theme updates: 4.7.0

Ehren

Hi everyone!

Invision Community 4.7.0 was released yesterday and includes a bunch of new features including the Alert System, the ability to disable your inbox, and (a beta release of) "Live Activity" for cloud users. All IPSFocus themes have been updated to be compatible with the new features:

• Upgraded for Invision Community 4.7.0.
  • Fixed an issue where uploaded background images wouldn’t display if they contained a bracket in their file name.

The updated themes are available now in the Client Area and the Invision Marketplace.

Note: The 4.7 update includes a new "Simple Editor" feature for themes, which has the potential to cause issues with IPSFocus themes. While this is being looked into, please only use the "Advanced Editor" if you need to edit the HTML or CSS of your theme.

Happy updating! 🥳

Hey Ehren,

Thanks for letting us know, but - I've mentioned this problem before, but my test site has completely kakked again and I can't even get into the adminCP.  Important is the fact that I didn't actually do a thing - I hadn't logged in to my test site for a little while and now I'm getting all sorts of template/core errors (which I've seen before), but also configuration errors when I try to get to my adminCP.

All of this to say: aside from restoring a backup, is there any way of manually uploading the files so that I can at least try to get to my adminCP so I can clear the caches etc.?

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, liquidfractal said:

Hey Ehren,

Thanks for letting us know, but - I've mentioned this problem before, but my test site has completely kakked again and I can't even get into the adminCP.  Important is the fact that I didn't actually do a thing - I hadn't logged in to my test site for a little while and now I'm getting all sorts of template/core errors (which I've seen before), but also configuration errors when I try to get to my adminCP.

All of this to say: aside from restoring a backup, is there any way of manually uploading the files so that I can at least try to get to my adminCP so I can clear the caches etc.?

Thanks!

If possible, I'd suggest asking the Invision support team on the Invision forums to see if they can assist. Errors like that are a little beyond me unfortunately - sorry about that!

On 07/07/2022 at 01:55, Ehren said:

Oi pessoal!

O Invision Community 4.7.0 foi lançado ontem e inclui vários novos recursos, incluindo o Alert System , a capacidade de desativar sua caixa de entrada e (uma versão beta de) "Live Activity" para usuários da nuvem. Todos os temas do IPFocus foram atualizados para serem compatíveis com os novos recursos:

• Atualizado para Invision Community 4.7.0.
  • Corrigido um problema em que as imagens de plano de fundo carregadas não eram exibidas se contivessem um colchete no nome do arquivo.

Os temas atualizados já estão disponíveis na Área do Cliente e no Invision Marketplace.

Nota: A atualização 4.7 inclui um novo recurso "Editor Simples" para temas, que tem o potencial de causar problemas com temas do IPFocus. Enquanto isso está sendo analisado, por favor, use apenas o "Editor Avançado" se você precisar editar o HTML ou CSS do seu tema.

Boa atualização!🥳

My theme was purchased via email from another admin. How do I move to my main?

On 7/9/2022 at 12:20 PM, Brafiliados said:

If possible, you’ll need to get the other admin to contact me to approve the theme transfer from their account to yours. 

On 7/9/2022 at 1:11 PM, digao14 said:

The simple edit option is all unconfigured. Will this go back to normal? Where is invision's simple edit option?

Hello,

I’m unsure what you mean.. if you’re having issues with the update though, feel free to post in the Customer area and I’ll be happy to look into it for you! 🙂 

On 7/8/2022 at 11:20 PM, Brafiliados said:

On 7/9/2022 at 12:11 AM, digao14 said:

The simple edit option is all unconfigured. Will this go back to normal? Where is invision's simple edit option?

I am these two accounts. I want to pass the topic on to the brafiliados.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ehren locked this topic