Theme updates: 4.6.11.1

Ehren

Hi there!

All IPSfocus themes have just been updated to 4.6.11.1, which fixes a few minor issues that slipped past the 4.6.11 update. This update is available via the Client Area (and soon, the IPS Marketplace), and fixes the following issues:

• Fixed a language issue in the mobile footer with the Sign In and Sign Up links, which displayed "app_sign_in" and "app_register" instead of "Sign In" and "Sign Up".
  • Fixed a language issue in the Background Picker with the Sign In and Sign Up links, which displayed "app_sign_in" and "app_register" instead of "Sign In" and "Sign Up" when the Background Picker was configured to be member-only.
  • Added padding to page titles to prevent them from touching the side of the screen in certain scenarios.
  • The code for the background image in Chameleon, Titan and Snapshot has been simplified. These themes no longer require you to manually set the ratio of the background image using CSS.
  • Moderated content in the Wireless sidebar is now coloured correctly.

Good afternoon @Ehren. I updated to 4.6.11.1 last night and today im my ACP it is saying an update is available. Even though I am running the same version. See below:

update.jpg.365df809b721b35f85aa9dcd39d0ddff.jpg

I went ahead and still re-downloaded it and re-applied it, but it still exists. Any idea?

• Like 1

Sorry - you can safely ignore this. Turns out I made a slight typo with the version number, so the Admin Cpanel thinks the theme is a version behind even though it's not.

I've fixed this on my end, so hopefully the version number is updated shortly in your admin panels. 🙂

Thanks, could this have caused an error such as:

Error: Class 'IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global' not found (0)
#0 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(946): eval()
#1 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Cache/Template.php(108): IPS\_Theme::overloadHooks('class_core_fron...', 'IPS\\Theme\\Cache')
#2 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(797): IPS\Theme\Cache\_Template->exists()
#3 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'core')
#4 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#5 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(687): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#6 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#7 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

On 3/19/2022 at 3:18 AM, crmarks said:

@Ehren is it safe to use the 'Upload a new version' option in the ACP to upgrade an existing IPSfocus theme? In this case, going from the 4.6.8 version to this 4.6.11.1.

Yep, that should work just fine 🙂