Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

CleanCut skin released

The CleanCut skin has now been released by IPS inside the client area. It's currently in beta mode (most of the bugs have already been fixed), so feel free to download it and give it a try yourself. :)

It would be a fairly detailed modification if I had to post instructions.. This is what the original cleancut skin looked like, but I had to change it for the final version due to some requests from IPS.

It would be a fairly detailed modification if I had to post instructions.. This is what the original cleancut skin looked like, but I had to change it for the final version due to some requests from IPS.

I really like the version of the skin that you use on your forum, I hope can use it in the near future.

sorry if I write here but in login page: index.php?app=core&module=global&section=login

I have in top these errors:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php on line 67

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php on line 70

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php on line 76

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php on line 91

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php:67) in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 93

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php:67) in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php:67) in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php:67) in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_4/skin_login.php:67) in /home/admin/domains/ddlfantasy.net/public_html/download/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Yeah, the skin download was updated last night.. I guess the login page was updated wrong :P

If you redownload the skin from the site, it'll be fixed. :)

Yeah, the skin download was updated last night.. I guess the login page was updated wrong :P

If you redownload the skin from the site, it'll be fixed. :)

thank you, where can I redownload the skin? in IPB there is the Beta...

thank you, where can I redownload the skin? in IPB there is the Beta...

I think he's trying to tell you that they re-updated it, try re-downloading it and see if that works :P