4.6 Final version released softly

Feneroin

There will be, as it won't show achievements under user menu and other such places. I would stick with the default for now. I'm having to on all the themes from Ehren. Don't rush the man, as no one should really be upgrading a live site instantly anyway.

58 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

There will be, as it won't show achievements under user menu and other such places. I would stick with the default for now. I'm having to on all the themes from Ehren. Don't rush the man, as no one should really be upgrading a live site instantly anyway.

Well, it's final version, so everybody can upgrade their live site ;)

And here is achievements under my user menu without editing any code:

Screenshot_20210609-211637~2.png

• 2 months later...

I love 4.6, but it's been a nightmare to migrate servers with [I should note it's not 4.6's exact fault].

Yet I keep encountering issue after issue when it comes to upgrading plugins, it's made me decide to cut down on them and only use things which are a must.

8 hours ago, joey_m said:

Yet I keep encountering issue after issue when it comes to upgrading plugins, it's made me decide to cut down on them and only use things which are a must.

I cut right back on plugins after the 3.X series, as soon as the 4.X series launched. The marketplace is a great idea in theory, but in practice it causes constant issues when upgrading, requiring plugins to either be disabled (so what's the point in having them?) or holding back upgrades (which is not always possible due to security).

I now only use the Chatbox by onlyME.

• Like 1