Carbon Blue 3.0.x

Ehren

Shouldn't the 1px border of the sidebar bits be the blue color that the forum categories have instead of the gray?

Also, something that I've noticed on all your skins... While you have a 5-6px thick bottom for the sidebar bits, the bottom border for the forum categories is a 1px border. Wouldn't it look better if it was again the same 5-6px thick?

Also, two more questions, as I like the idea of this skin... The red one (when released), will it be plain red (#F00)? Or a variation of red? Because I'm in search of a nice skin with gray and red colors...

Also, the background image (if I understood it correctly from the preview) stays at the top of the page when scrolling, right?Interesting and unique concept if that's the case. Also, I guess I can change that image with one more relevant to my forum's subject, right?

Hi,

Having blue borders on the right is possible, although that also meant that all other boxes would have bright blue borders which looked a little weird. I know I could isolate the sidebar borders only, but just decided not to. :)

The red won't be a bright red like F00, but it will be red ;)

Yes, the background stays at the top. The main reason for this is so the customer can change the background image which effectively changes the theme of the entire skin by adding an image that's more relevant to their forum.

Put me in the pre-ordering list of the red one once released then :D

By the way, once purchased, I'll try to isolate, like you said (basically, I understand this as creating a new CSS), the border color of the sidebar bits. In case I can't do it, I hope you can give me some guidelines or help.

Oh, finally, before I start dreaming of "my" next skin, I hope when you say red you mean something between these reds.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've managed to find a spare few hours in between custom jobs and have managed to upgrade the carbon blue skin to IPB 3.0.x

The other colour variations (red, green, orange) will come shortly.

For those interested, you can view more information about the skin, or alternatively you can view a high-quality image preview of the skin.

:)

Obviously that "shortly" isn't short enough :(

Hi, Can you tell me if Carbon Blue is up to date with the 3.0.4 skin edits please, as I am thinking of purchasing this skin (would hate to have to do the edits myself). Thankyou.

EDIT: Sorry for my ignorance - I see all the skins have been updated to 3.0.4. as reported in a news article I missed when 1st arriving, sorry!