Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Theme updates and extended coupon code!

Hi everyone!

All 4.5 themes have just received updates, labelled as version 4.5.4.5. This update includes:

• Active states in .ipsButtonBar .ipsButtonRow now display correctly.
  • Forum icons no longer have a reduced opacity for guests.
  • Badge colours have been improved in dark themes.
  • Added “themed forum icons” for Halloween, Christmas and New Years.
  • Added a snow effect to section titles and widget titles when the Christmas event is selected.
  • Other small, miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.

Additionally, the expiry date of the IPSFOCUS2020 coupon code (which reduces themes by 30%) has been increased for another 2 weeks until December 28, 2020 - so if you missed out on the coupon while it was valid, you now have a little longer to take advantage of the discount! :)

• Like 3

Thanks for the updates!

BTW, I think there is a bug in the Dimension Dark theme. The dark "themed forum icons" doesn't show up when selected, the forum icons becomes blank, only the snow effects works. The light theme works fine.

Strange, I just tested the demo board and it's working correctly. If you're still having issues, post a topic in the Customer category and I'll take a closer look for you :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 4.58.43 pm.png

Since this is an announcement topic, it would be best if any theme questions are asked in the Customer category, just so this topic doesn’t become cluttered with support questions :)