Sign in to follow this  
Ehren

Snapshot for 4.5, and updates for all other themes

Hello!

Following a complete rewrite, I'm happy to announce Snapshot is now available for Invision Community 4.5 and can be downloaded from your Client Area if you're an active Snapshot subscriber. Snapshot features semi-transparent, blurred content boxes and a background picker allowing your members to choose their own image or color from a preset array.

screenshot-desktop.jpg

Additionally, all other 4.5 themes have received a 4.5.3.2 update which fixes the following bugs:

• The background-color of the “mention tags” are now controlled using the Front-End Colors > Mentions setting.
  • The dark text color of mention tags in hidden posts has been fixed.
  • The border-radius for widget headers has been updated to use the box--radius variable.
  • “Transparent” forum icons now use the “Item Status Badges Active” theme setting for their color.
  • The gap and margin of subforum grids has been adjusted slightly.
  • The “Select calendar” dropdown menu no longer falls behind the Calendar pagination bar in certain themes.
  • Updated most instances of font-size to use the {fontsize=“xx”} feature.
  • “Page builder” blocks no longer have “double borders”. Backgrounds can be assigned by the widget settings if required.
  • The “Select calendar” dropdown menu no longer hides behind other content boxes.
  • Fixed the alignment of the Featured Products widget when used in the sidebar.
  • Fixed the alignment of forum icons on mobile RTL devices.
  • Neatened the alignment of social sign-in buttons on the login and register screens.
  • Improved the alignment of the “Hidden reason” at the top of hidden posts in situations where it occupied multiple lines.

For those upgrading their theme from a previous version of 4.5.x, you should be able to safely use the "Upload New Version" feature. If you're upgrading Snapshot from 4.4 to 4.5 however, you'll need to install the 4.5 update as a fresh theme.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haha I can see that you are updating them in order they are displayed on the main site, so Spectrum is going to be the last one. I must tell my users to be patient ;) 

10 hours ago, mp82cwp said:

Haha I can see that you are updating them in order they are displayed on the main site, so Spectrum is going to be the last one. I must tell my users to be patient ;)

Haha, not necessarily true ;) Whenever I upgrade a theme to 4.5, I simply place it towards the top (next to all of the other 4.5 themes) to make it easier when browsing. Before yesterday, snapshot was towards the end of the theme page. 

• Like 1

Nice! It would be very interesting to know which one will be the next. Because I am sure a lot of guys waiting for a specific one.. and waiting isn't a nice task. 🙂 Actually a poll in your board about which theme should be the next would be awesome, but may you have your own reasons.

Following Saturdays update, I've just released a 4.5.3.3 update for all themes to address a few minor issues from the last version. These include:

• Improved the alignment of topic meta on mobiles
  • Fixed the alignment of the (edited) text in post headers
  • Improved the border and box-shadow of highlighted posts
  • Reputation colors in dark themes have been improved

• Like 1

Hi Ehren, thank you for your excellent support, we have today yet another update 4.5.4 is your latest release compatible or will a further update be required? I need to check before upgrading