Paul E.

Reported posts / mod CP links in sticky nav bar?

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi Paul,

Dimension and Novus will allow you to have a sticky user panel. Both themes have a setting which allow you to swap the position of the search bar and user links, so you'd simply enable that setting (which would put your user links inline with the navigation bar) and they'll become sticky if you enable the sticky header :)

Hopefully that helps, but I'll be happy to provide further instructions in the future if you still need assistance :)

20 hours ago, Ehren said:

Hi Paul,

Dimension and Novus will allow you to have a sticky user panel. Both themes have a setting which allow you to swap the position of the search bar and user links, so you'd simply enable that setting (which would put your user links inline with the navigation bar) and they'll become sticky if you enable the sticky header :)

Hopefully that helps, but I'll be happy to provide further instructions in the future if you still need assistance :)

Thank you! Do you have a place where I can see these in action before purchasing?

I unfortunately don't, however here's a screenshot to show you what it's like with Novus as an example. Hopefully that's helpful.

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 10.26.19 am.png

We could actually do this with a few other themes such as Carbon and Titan too.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, Ehren said:

We could actually do this with a few other themes such as Carbon and Titan too.

Is it possible with Chameleon? This is where we are leaning, yet are ultimately looking for a sticky header solution.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.